The recordings of the first series of the three 5G-ERA online workshops are now available on YouTube!
5G-ERA throughout the course of the project organizes online Workshops, Webinars, and tutorials.
The first series of three online workshops were successfully concluded aiming to train 3rd parties in the usage of the 5G-ERA platforms and NetApps!
🎞 The recordings are now available on YouTube!
Workshop 1: “5G-ERA Middleware” covers the following topics:
- Performance monitor image: Purpose, functionality, and usage of the image in the local testing environment.
- ROS2 in Kubernetes: Example conducted for testing environment, instructions on how to coordinate the deployment for the talker and listener.
- Performance testing: Connectivity and Latency validations
- Deployment using OSM
- Idea and Capabilities of the middleware
- Ensuring the reliability of the software
Watch the Workshop 1 videos here!
Workshop 2: “5G-ERA robots cloud simulation” covers the following topics:
- Cloud and cluster setup
- Robot Simulation deployment
- Simulation interaction
- Creation of custom robotic package
- Cloud deployment of the package
Watch the Workshop 2 videos here!
Workshop 3: “5G-ERA Reference NetApp” covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the 5G-ERA Reference NetApp
- Explanation of the NetApp Interface
- Requirements for robotic platforms
- A simple scenario in ROS2 environment
- Single-instance NetApp deployment in Kubernetes
Watch the Workshop 3 videos here!
▶️ Visit the projects YouTube channel to watch the videos and many more.
The feedback form can be found here.
Stay in the loop for the upcoming workshops and latest news and events by subscribing to the 5G-ERA newsletter here!